UI Select, an Iroquois Healthcare subsidiary, suggests Davin Informatics as a provider of staffing vendor management services (VMS) for facilities with temporary staffing needs. Davin Informatics creates custom all-in-one management systems unique to your facility's staffing, credentialing, reporting, and billing needs. The online database is transitional and is ultimately owned by you, the facility. Davin provides expert consultation throughout the entire process to work with you one-on-one to build, create, and organize the system to meet your standards and requirements. Davin's team works in collaboration with hospitals, health centers, home care organizations, and other facilities to build a comprehensive program that works for each organization's unique needs and goals. Davin Informatics creates a direct point of contact, one comprehensive invoice, and a strategic team that meets regularly with the executive team to provide reports, insights, and deliver surveys that are insightful and that ultimately lead to providing a complete staffing solution.
More about Davin Informatics:
- Nurse owned and operated
- Joint Commission certified
- An Upstate New York company
- No buy outs for temporary personnel that sign on to be permanent placements
- Innovative preceptor program to absorb the financial challenges of internal precepts
- Online secure database management of all personnel in facility
- Monitors Joint Commission standards of all subcontractor companies, ensuring total compliance
- Provides utilization strategies and fiscal reports
To learn more about Davin Informatics, visit www.davininformatics.com or call (888) 373-3241.
For more information about additional Organizational Efficiencies, click here.