UI Select, an Iroquois Healthcare subsidiary, suggests DAVIN Healthcare as a provider of staffing vendor services for facilities with temporary staffing needs. DAVIN Healthcare creates custom, all-in-one management systems unique to your facility's staffing, credentialing, reporting, and billing needs. The online database is transitional and is ultimately owned by you, the facility. DAVIN provides expert consultation throughout the entire process to work with you one-on-one to build, create, and organize the system to meet your standards and requirements. DAVIN's team works in collaboration with hospitals, health centers, home care organizations, and other facilities to build a comprehensive program that works for each organization's unique needs and goals. DAVIN also creates a direct point of contact, one comprehensive invoice, and a strategic team that meets regularly with the executive team to provide reports, insights, and deliver surveys that are insightful and that ultimately lead to providing a complete staffing solution.
Mission: "Through collaboration and innovation, we create technology that turns healthcare workforce challenges into opportunities that drive change."
More about DAVIN Healthcare:
• Nurse-owned and operated
• An Upstate New York company
• No buy-outs for temporary personnel that sign on to be permanent placements
• Innovative preceptor program to absorb the financial challenges of internal precepts
• Online secure database management of all personnel in facility
• Monitors Joint Commission standards of all subcontractor companies, ensuring total compliance
• Provides utilization strategies and fiscal reports